If you have an old Sony Internet TV, one of the very first collaborations between a TV manufacturer and Google, and you want to factory reset it – follow the steps below.
- On your remote you can either press:
- Home > All Apps > Settings
- Fn key + settings key (1 !)
- Select Privacy & safety >Factory data reset > Reset device.
- Confirm that you want to Erase everything.
I decided to resent mine, because the apps on it stopped working long time ago and it stopped syncing with my Google account over a year ago.