source code updated.

Early, early this morning I finished up with the source code update of the clan Menkey Playhouse’s website. I was too tired to make a post about it when I was done and I was busy today, so here it is now.

I finished with the update of my site about the same time yesterday morning is I did with the updated of the clan MP site today. Read more about it here. Up to last night the site was structured just like mine was before, separate files for each page. Each one of which containing a template, which had to be updated every time one of the others was modified. Well, now only one file, an “if else” statement to maintain and some content files.

I will redesign the site right after I am done with the redesign of mine. 🙂

Discover more from Titan Fusion

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading